Front End Web Developer
Sydney, New South Wales
Front End Developer (contractor)
12 month frontend developer role.
- Support existing product development and maintenance.
- Work on new internal Vuejs products.
- Closely working with UX/UI to create optimal solutions.
Front End Developer Jun, 2016 – Aug, 2017
Stationfive creates amazing applications and web solutions for every company type - start ups to corporates.
My role included creating modern applications from start to finish, working with various technologies such as ReactJS and VueJs.
Working under two senior full stack developers, I was able to learn best practices and keep up to date with the constantly changing environment.
- Engineer solutions to complex front end environments such as ReactJS, ReactNative, jQuery, VueJS. Initiate and produce smart algorithmic solutions to complex full stack problems.
- Develope highly scalable APIs using various architectures such as Drupal, Laravel, PHP, Node. Take initiative in handling day to day task management.
- Setup and managed Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence). Work extremely well in high pressure and close deadline projects.
- Continuously up-skill and train rolling cycle of interns on latest technologies utilized on product development.
- Highly involved with design, working with designers creating simple and user friendly products. Work with third party clients
Blokus Multiplayer Game
A multiplayer board game created in vuejs. Still WIP!
More coming soon!